Service Delivery Line Manager (Head of FSO and ASP Management)
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
As a Service Delivery Line Manager you will create and ensure Customer value and satisfaction through an efficient Service delivery. The purpose of the Service Delivery Line Manager is to support services sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources and to understand and align to overall Service Delivery Processes, Models, and Strategies.
Service Delivery Line Manager is a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to manage their area of responsibility in line with this instruction. You will ensure work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements. All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more line managers.
You will have one, or more, sub-ordinates and is appointed by a superior manager and approved by the appointees “grand parent” line manager following normal procedures at recruitment. Line Managers act according to the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote the corporate values, ethics and culture of the organization in order to ensure excellent performance.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- You will ensure service delivery execution
- Responsible for driving and supporting services sales
- Apply SD Process and Models
- Apply Service delivery strategy
- Drive Performance Management (Process)
- Drive Competence Management
- Conduct Resource Management
- Look after unit finance within your group
- Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Sales process knowledge
- OHS knowledge and skills
- Working with people
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Education: MSC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 15 years of relevant work experience, from the ICT industry.
- Training and awareness of all OHS statutory requirements impacting Ericsson in local market. Hazard identification and Risk Assessment, Accident Investigation or RCA, Incident Reporting
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
- Customer Market Insight
- Knowledge of Sales Process
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Adhering to principal and values
- Financial Acumen and Skills
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
- Excellent Social and communications skills
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || ServEng
Req ID: 285278