Head of PDG Billing Support Control System (BSCS), PDU Business Support Systems
- As head of PDG BSCS in PDU BSS, you will report to the Head of PDU BSS and be a member of the PDU Leadership Team. You will be responsible for a global organization with the majority of the development within the Billing Support Control System offering
The main responsibility for the PDG BSCS unit will be:
- Product development and maintenance on time, at cost and with quality according to assignments
- Project management and quality assurance of total system/sub-system releases
- R&D site strategy per business (including outsourced R&D activities)
- Responsible to take corrective actions when products under-perform in customer networks
- Long experience in Research and Development, driving operations across geographically disparate regions
- Strong background in Business Support Systems and software technologies
- Ability to constantly evolve the development processes and methods
- Proven ability to balance constant conflicting priorities and manage strong stakeholder expectations
- Strong business mindset and drive
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, ability to motivate and inspire highly talented teams and individuals.
- High level of self-esteem and self-drive and ability to take tough decisions
- Have the passion to win and a positive attitude
We are looking for leaders who wants to take an active role in driving a transformation, with high energy and strong business focus.
In this position, you will be a member of the PDU BSS Leadership team and take lead for one of the PDU sub-units.
This PDU Leadership team is to be built, based on diversity, a strong cross unit collaboration, high degree of innovation and a learning culture, to reach business excellence.
To secure business profitability and technology leadership, you will show courage to lead change. Change management and communicative leadership will be key to success. We expect you to encourage others, challenge comfort zones.
You will ensure an organization to support and increase multiple skills, always considering the e2e view and always strive for operational excellence.
You and your unit will support and work in an agile WoW in cross functional teams. You will constantly seek for feedback and improve our operations.
For this position you are expected to have excellent leadership and general management skills to be able to operate on the department level, both strategic and operational, good customer understanding
and drive your area with both a thorough technical leadership, open to change and strong business focus.
The main challenge will be to keep focus on our current business, transforming our way of working, the product portfolio and at the same time move into new technical challenging areas.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Frankfurt/Main || ProdMgt
Req ID: 285251