Strategic Product Manager
Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is now looking for a Strategic Product Manager to join our Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA) product manager team. Are you the person who wants to take the opportunity to shape the future of technology? Apply now.
As Strategic Product Manager, the purpose of your role is to handle product(s) from strategy to end of life. Exceeding expectations from the market and maximizing profitability when appropriate, considering dependencies and prioritizations within Ericsson.
- Manage the portfolio as well as drive competence and business readiness
- Handle the solution development as well as control and plan the product
- Handle requirements and assignments
- Support and market portfolio sales and solution
- Drive continuous improvements
- Develop competence and knowledge sharing
Apply if you have:
- MSc degree or higher education
- At least 10 years of experience in the ICT sector (Product Management, R&D, Service Delivery) + 5 years in leadership position
- Deep industry insights in telecom and analytics domain
- Domain experience: BSS, OSS, Cloud experience is advantageous
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || ProdMgt
Req ID: 285188