Technical & Solution Sales Support
Transmission network planning & design Subject Matter Expert to support the KAM organization with Microwave planning & design related pre-sales requirements. Candidate should be self-driven, have prior experience & in-depth knowledge of Microwave solutions and provide compelling / competitive solutions to win business for the respective products or services areas.
Support the assigned Customer Unit RFX tasks in generating profitable business for Ericsson by working closely with the Core3 team.
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve basic Microwave planning/design requirements.
- Planning and design experience of 2G\3G and 4G transmission networks.
- Experience in Microwave link budgeting/design/validation & Interference analysis
- Design/Optimization experience of transmission for the various ongoing and new customer RFP’s
- Experience of Transmission network engineering design documents for 2g, 3g & 4g sites for migrations
- Good product knowledge of Transmission equipment (MW Ericsson, Nokia & Huawei)
- Work closely with CU Network Solutions team in Market Areas to develop and build solutions meeting customer requirements
- Have effective communication towards internal/external stakeholders
- Academic Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications
- Substantial in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Minimum 7+ years of experience of MW planning & Design related activities (Presales or operations)
- Hands on experience / knowledge on:
- Path-loss & TLP
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Performance driven & result oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and taking absolute ownership of the work done with full responsibility.
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Experience from working in the field with customers
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 285145