Application dvlp & 3rd level support
We are now looking for an Application Development and 3rd Level Support role. Your main responsibility is to ensure, from a product (or group of products) perspective and end to end perspective. The best cost effective design, the adequate technology evolution and ensure the consistency of the application and tools used. You will, also ocus on minimizing the need for big improvement during its lifecycle.
In the role; you should ensure that the application is performing adequately. Ensuring that enough capacity is available to meet the business requirements and growth projections of the customer.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Application development support activities
- Application specification analysis & design
- Application development execution
- Application lifecycle management
- 3rd level applications support
· Should have 4- 7 years of experience with good knowledge in ITSM (IM, PM, CM, CMDB, SLM, SRM modules) & ADDM
· Should have worked on enhancing CMDB, using ADDM, using ADDM in multi tenancy setup, and developing data models
· Needs to have good hands-on experience in customizing ITSM and shall be able to write efficient workflows
· Should have hands-on experience in trouble-shooting and shall be able to fix issues immediately.
· Should have hands-on experience in Integrations and AR System Configurations
· Strong in operational activities like handling Incident, Problem and Changes related to tool
· Experience in CMDB integration with ADDM and other data sources. Reconciliation to merge CIs in BMC.ASSET golden production dataset.
· Self-motivated and should be able to handle tasks independently, should be able to analyze the requirement and provide design for same
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Deciding & initiating action
- Planning & organizing
- Applying expertise & technology
- Presenting & communicating information
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 285141