Telecom Graduate Engineers (Internship)
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G, creating the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
We’re currently Hiring Telecom Graduate Engineers and are looking for individuals who are passionate about technology and its impact on people’s lives. At Ericsson, you'll be supported throughout your career, so you can reach your full potential.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination!
Your Role @Ericsson:
- You will be supporting the Mobile Network Design and Optimization activities, being part of the team that will transform and deliver the best performing network in Denmark.
- The role will permit to acquire theoretical and practical knowledge of the latest generations of mobile broadband communication systems and to be part of the exiting transformation that 5G will enable for all aspects of the society.
- You will support the development and deployment of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence initiatives that will increase mobile network configuration automation, generate efficiencies and boost the mobile network quality.
What We’re Looking For
- Newly Graduated Telecom, Electronics, IT or Computer Science Engineers.
- Innovation spirit with knowledge of machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques.
- Microsoft Office application proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to communicate well in Danish, and fluently in English, verbal and written.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Mobile Networks architecture and Radio Access technologies such as GSM, WCDMA, LTE and 5G is an advantage.
Why You want to Work with Us
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction.
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits.
- Industry related training, development, and mentorship from our team.
- Practical experience in the ongoing projects with the top Telecom operators.
- Work in a great environment where relationships and team play matter.
- Based in Ørestad Copenhagen you will be exposed to and work with real customer challenges.
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Apply now or the latest 31st of July!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Denmark (DK) || || Copenhagen || ServEng
Req ID: 285105