Internship - Integration Engineer (f/m/d) - Job stage 2
There is so many ways of experiencing an internship. You could bring coffee, give flowers some water, scan and copy documents – or you learn new innovative facts. Ericsson offers you an exciting opportunity that will accelerate your career and open new doors of possibilities. Hands-on technology, industry insights, an international team and much more! Interested and motivated? - We are looking for you to join our Engineering team!!
Internship - Integration Engineer (F/M/D)
Req. ID: 281556
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Duration: 6- 12 Months
We are looking for an ICT Automation Engineer to work in our Swiss Digital Services organization and serving the main Swiss Telecom Operators. Your scope of work would be to increase the level of automation in our ICT system landscape we deliver towards the main Swiss Telco Operators. Get this chance and join our international collaborative Team for a new technical challenge.
What you can expect:
- Join an agile DevOps team which consists out of Ericsson and customer DevOps engineers
- Increase the level of automation in ICT Systems such as Operations Support Systems, Telecom Core and Cloud infrastructure.
- Join a project which establishes, maintains and enlarges our automation framework towards all process
- Create automation scripts and relevant documentation support in planning of documentation.
- Extend your knowledge around ICT environment and involved products
- A supporting mentor who will guide you
- Learn about the latest ICT offerings and actively contribute to their efficient setup and launch
- A great team which assist you through your success and more, it always starts with a task and ends with a new opportunity
- Education: ongoing academic degree in IT engineering or Telecommunications or a related field
- Preferably you know how to script and program with Python, Java, Perl, C++ or other SW languages
- You are interested in modern communications technologies
- You are eager to learn, self-driven and being open-minded will help you to have fun working with the team
- Fluency in german and preferably english is what you bring with you
What we Offer:
- An international team where we proof our english skills daily
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Interesting challenges every day
- Flexible work hours
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking talented individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be considered due the data protection regulations.
Would you relish the opportunity within Ericsson? If so, then what are you waiting for? Don´t wait and get in touch - today!! For queries, you are welcome to contact Sandra (email@example.com)
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Switzerland (CH) || || Berne || Stud&YP
Req ID: 284970