At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working.
- Responsible for developing scientific methods, processes, and systems to extract knowledge or insights to drive the future of applied analytics.
- Provide thought leadership, perform Advanced Statistical Analytics, and create insights into data to provide to the business actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance which address business problems.
- Collaborate with business and process owners to understand business issues, and with engineers to implement and deploy scalable solutions, where applicable.
Main accountabilities – you will:
- Build advanced statistical models, algorithms and trend analysis in order to discover predictive insights related to network and business objectives
- Translate data algorithms and complex ideas into actionable management insights and solutions
- Translate operator business objectives into business intelligence trough regressive data analytics
- Explore and work on Big Data tools and technologies to sustain our continued operational transformation objectives and market leadership
- Research and develop approaches on how to improve business processes and customers’ experience by using our vast amounts of data
Technical Skills - you have:
- Previous experience on a similar job (at least 5 years)
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis, theory of probabilities, design of experiments and machine learning.
- Acumen for business flow understanding and expertise in data preparation-data mining and pre-processing.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SPSS, SAS
- Good command of programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation and reporting i.e. R, Python;
- Knowledge of Business Objects
- Experience in distributed computing paradigms such as different distributions of Hadoop, Spark.
Soft Skills - you are:
- Creative & innovative
- Keen on learning
- Willing tp apply expertise and technology
- Willing to present & communicate information
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 284894