We are looking for talented and motivated experienced software testers, aiming for working with cutting edge technologies, developing functionality for 5G networks, in an international working environment.
You will be part of a team developing the 5G Packet Core focused on Traffic Management area, including traffic optimizations, analytics solutions, machine learning for traffic identification and automation, edge cloud, etc. In a nutshell your goal would be to develop add-on differentiating value on top of the 5G network user plane infrastructure.
- Bachelor / master degree in Computer science, Telecommunication engineering or related field.
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance and Test Automation
- Advanced scripting programming (python, perl, shell/bash) on UNIX/Linux is required
- Advance Linux user and network administrator
- Cloud environments: Openstack, Kubernetes...
- Configuration of network equipment
- Knowledge or experience in TCP/IP Networking, data networks and IP-based applications
- Capacity to investigate and debug complex issues.
- Excellent in team working.
- Curious, willing to learn and share knowledge.
- Good communication skills and open personality.
- Organized, solution oriented, passion for details, perseverant.
- Fluent in English.
Competences Of Extra Value
- TCP/IP Networking and evolution transport protocols (like QUIC), data networks and IP-based applications (HTTP, HTTPS, ..).
- Knowledge in Mobile network architecture 4G/5G. Interfaces, protocols, functions,..
- Knowledge in operating system architectures and capacity to model scalable designs and solutions
- Knowledge in real time data analytics algorithms.
- C/C++ programming
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || R&D
Req ID: 284884