We are now looking for a Financial Analyst to review, analyze and report the Financial Progress and deliver actionable advice and recommendations based on findings to drive financial performance of the organizational unit. In this role, you shall also coordinate and drive the financial planning process of an Ericsson organization (including forecast) in the short to medium term in accordance with global standards.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
- Drive adherence to Financial Governance
- You will drive financial planning (including forecast process)
- Influence performance improvements from business analysis
- Secure business performance in period end closing
- You innovate and drive reporting and analytics solutions
- Education: A degree in Accounting, Data Analysis, Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 3 years' experience of business analysis from relevant position within Ericsson or relevant position at an external company giving the ability to act and perform the duties of the role Financial Analyst.
- Tableau Analytical Skills
- Accounting & Reporting Skills
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Financial modeling knowledge
- You are capable of adapting & Responding to Change
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- You have experience inventing and innovating
- Able to convert massive data to dashboard visual analytical
- Experienced in Business Data Analyst will be added advantages
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SharedServ
Req ID: 284873