We are now looking for a Domain Sales Manager to join our Market Area Europe and Latin America (MELA). Are you in?
As the Domain Sales Manager you will own new business acquisition for both ADM and Operations across. In this exciting role you will be responsible for qualifying and generating new business opportunities, establishing the ‘Go-To-Market’ approach and leading the development of customer centric solutions. You will be a part of a small team where we work across boarders and help each other. Of course you will be responsible for taking your own initiatives and driving your own processes forward in collaboration and close work together with Key Account (KAM), Customer Unit (CU), Global Customer Unit (GCU) and Business Area (BA) teams to establish and maintain trusted relationships towards new and existing customers. You will be reporting to the Head of Europe Hub within SSL ADM & MS IT, in Market Area MELA.
- Identify, Qualify and Develop new business opportunities that will contribute to the growth of the ADMO
- Participate in the OQB and ORB for the opportunities both from qualification and offer review perspective for ADM & MS IT Services
- Lead the development of customer focused ADM & MS IT solutions incorporating Ericsson capabilities in ADM, Operations and other practices
- Establish virtual teams encompassing Competency, GSCx, commercial and third party teams across the region to win new business opportunities and perform the role of a CSR
- Collaborate with external parties to incorporate specific competence and solutions (services, hardware and software) into ADM & MS IT solutions primed by Ericsson
- Generate, maintain and report on active opportunity pipeline in line with targets
- Conduct in-depth business focused discussions with the customer & analyze customer business environments, requirements, plans & issues
- Structure the commercial model for the opportunities, taking market and competition into consideration
- Developing & delivering customer presentations including solutions, value argumentations & business cases
- Drive change, innovation and improvement
- Ensure seamless transition from opportunity to delivery
- Establish strong relationships with the regional and cross-regional groups to ensure best practice in developing propositions and sales approaches
Key Competences and Experience
- Around 8 to 10 years of experience working in a presales / solutions role within IT & Telco industry
- Pro-active, self-motivated, pragmatic and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Outstanding relationship and leadership capabilities evidenced by an ability to forge strong relationships (up to director level) with customers, third parties and internally
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Able to build and lead ‘matrix’ solution sales teams utilising relationships rather than authority
- Extensive and varied experience within IT Services working across the domains (OSS, BSS, Cloud, etc.) and technologies relevant to ADM & MS IT – including consulting, presales, solutions, deal shaping and commercial propositions
- Experience in consultative led sales / Add On Sales
- Understanding of industry trends, SDLC methodologies, Service Management practices
- Proven sales success evidenced by highlighting compelling solutions delivered for opportunities
- Ability to coach others, share knowledge and develop others
- Expert in listening, scoping and interpreting needs and requirements in a business context
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to deal with conflict
- Industry relevant technical skills and/or first degree and/or business/masters degree
- Russian speaker desirable
Regional role based in Stockholm. Frequent business travel is required.
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume and cover letter in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter: Rebecka Gustafsson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Due to GDPR we can not accept applications sent via e-mail.
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, at the 25th of November at the latest.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT; ProdMgt; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; SharedServ; Supply&Log
Req ID: 284800