Technical & Solution Sales Support
We are now looking for a Technical Solution Sales Support to support the KAM organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader.
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports
- Together with Key Account Manager develop a win strategy for selected deals
- Provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions and prepare BoM (product dimensioning, ordering, etc) covering business requirements and present to Customer
- Investigate current customer network, understand the customer medium- to long-term visions and strategies and capture requirements on technology and solutions
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or above; Telecommunication, Science or similar
- Substantial in-field experience from GSM/WCDMA/LTE/IOT radio solution presales, Radio network planning and optimization at Ericsson or equivalent
- Good communication skills, be proactive and responsive
- Minimum 5 years’ Telecom industry experience from working in the field with customers
- English CET-4 or above
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng