What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 95,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Read about our Diversity & Inclusion initiative:
We are now looking for a Programme Director to lead the network roll-out for a major client, responsible for contract fulfillment and profitability, ensuring that all products and services are delivered according to contractual obligations and requirements for the customer.
Are you someone with a strategic mindset, have a broad knowledge of program management principles and ready to lead and develop your subordinates? Are you ready for the next challenge in your career?
In this role you will:
- Manage programme execution and secure the performance and quality output from all organisations involved in the programme delivery
- Manage programme financial performance and ensure that all contractual obligations are fulfilled by Ericsson and the customer
- Develop and manage customer relations to improve customer confidence and trust
- Further develop business based on understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives
- Develop the customer project management discipline; simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Multiyear industry experience in telecommunication networks and business management with at least 7 years in a Project Management role
- Radio Access Network Rollout Experience
- Experience with different types of customers, their business and the ability to adapt to a customer’s culture, processes and ways of working
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen including a broad understanding of profitability, cash flow, performance measures and value creation. Advanced understanding and experience with project finance.
- Ability to work under pressure, resolve issues and disputes and maintain a delivery culture
- A keen sense of Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) management and execution
You may also have:
- Project Management certification (PMP, IPMA-C or PRINCE 2 Practitioner Level) and leadership training
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.