Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. Whatever you want to achieve, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions.
Ericsson Hungary is now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer.
As an ICT Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner. You will have a general technical responsibility of the Test Equipment environment with focus on IT network and Security, being a general technical interface towards both users and supply companies. You will plan and operate the TE network, the required software and hardware solutions for the internal Ericsson users.
- Create cost effective solutions through activities in HW hosting, Infrastructure management, Installation Engineering
- Plan and integrate equipment and solutions into the TE infrastructure (new and existing)
- Monitor and maintain the environment at an operative state
- Contribute to continuous improvements in the organization
- Provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers
Apply if you have:
- Master or bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineer
- 3-5 years of experience preferably in IT or other equipment hosting infrastructure maintenance
- IT processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- English language knowledge
- Being able to handle Ericsson propriety equipment and equipment from other vendors
- Understanding of different software operating systems
- IT and Telecom network experience
- Skills in switch, router, firewall configuration
Why should you apply?
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile and laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 284755