1st Level Operations Support with Spanish
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Are you ready to start your career within our Operations team?
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
- Willing to learn about telecommunication networks;
- Fluency in Spanish and English;
- Availability to work in shifts (day and night);
- Able to collect, classify and interpret information;
- Perseverance, initiative, teamwork, self-confidence, practical spirit.
- Responsible for the coordination, support and execution of 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels;
- Constitutes first point of contact for specific software and hardware solutions delivered to customers;
- Is responsible for opening trouble tickets, initiation of functional escalation of incidents and receiving orders requests from the customer, in various types of applications;
- Is responsible of alarm monitoring in IT/Telecom networks;
- Offers support to the field engineers during their actions (by phone and e-mail).
What we offer:
We will value your competences;
You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry;
You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues;
You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas;
You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance;
Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions;
You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities and Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 284754