The successful candidate will have technical responsibilities include:
- Network data collection, ETL, data mining and analysis for corrective and preventive field maintenance and business opportunities exploring.
- Data analytics platform and tools development and testing.
- Solid Python programming experience
- Solid Linux OS and operation knowledge
- Data analysis and data mining knowledge, including hands-on experience on Python or R language etc.
- Majors in Communication, Computer, Mathematics etc. are preferred
- Good communication
- Team work spirits
- Passion to learn
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 284739