Customer Project Manager
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication or Electronic Engineering, at least 3 years’ experience in Telecommunication area. Chinese is a must while proficiency with the English Language
- Good knowledge of Radio network (2G, 3G, 4G), and familiar with 5G product portfolios/application scenarios. Business Understanding, familiar with 5G/IoT and Cloud industry chain and market status
- Good Market and customer insight, high competence on business-oriented customer engagement and influence skill, familiar with sales process, occupational Health & Safety (OHS), security and compliance policy of Ericsson.
- Good experience on project management on both HW/SW and service delivery, familiar with project management of iterative and agile development
- Good scope management experience on large scale of project, familiar with change request process and management.
- Good communication competence to setup and manage virtual team from different functions and areas. High collaboration sense to lead / supervise/ plan and organize resource to achieve project target and win customer satisfaction.
- PMI certifications - The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he holds
- Master on Ericsson PROPS-C process
- Profound understanding on Ericsson Sales Process
- Contract management
- 3rd pp suppliers’ management experience
- Basic concept to agile project management
- Basic knowledge of develops
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanning || ServEng