1. Job Sumamary
We are now looking for a RAN Solution Architect / Technical Sales Support to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson. The professional shall strengthen assigned account(s) by supporting sales teams in direct customer dialogues, providing experience & knowledge of Ericsson technology & offerings.
The candidate shall actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver end to end solutions with the right quality, allowing seamless transition to sales and operations.
The professional shall position himself/herself as a trusted advisor in the customer organization and ensure that Ericsson is perceived as a technology leader, and that Ericsson solutions provide added value compared to the competition.
The candidate shall develop both internal and external relations in order to actively contribute to this objective.
- Collaborate with KAMs to grow the customer business. Work together with our sales force, take part in direct customer dialogues, based on his/her experience & knowledge of Ericsson technology & offerings
- Initiate & drive customer dialog. Proactively seek out business opportunities in ongoing projects and customer engagements for continuous up-selling and repeat sales
- Be a trusted advisor in the customer organization and ensure that Ericsson is perceived as a technology leader, and that our solutions provide added value compared to the competition
- Elaborate Customer Unit medium term plans, by interfacing with customers to secure understanding of its objectives as well as competitor´s offerings
- Develop internal relations to properly communicate the customer plans, strategies and requirements within Ericsson
- Drive the solution and technical parts of its areas of expertise in the customer offers
- Participate in the identification and value argumentation for innovation projects to be promoted internally and externally
- Contribute to relevant communication events (internal and external)
- Candidates should at least hold a Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science / or equivalent.
- Ericsson portfolio knowledge across both Services and Products. Continuous development in current and adjacent areas of expertise will be demanded.
- Customer presence: ability to command the attention and respect of customer and industry, building trust. I.e. excellent interpersonal, social and presentation skills
- Teamwork: high rankings on internal and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in English language
- Proficiency in Spanish will be highly valuated
- Computer programming knowledge will be a differential
- Years of experience of sales or technical teams. Please state in CV.
- Years of experience from Telecom Network industry. Please state in CV.
- Strong personal track record & experience of sales & customer engagements in domain
- Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Cloud, 5G, IoT and Machine Intelligence are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 284718