Head of Project Management Office
We are now looking for a Head of Project Management Office, are you interested?
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the leading of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson's values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
What you are expected to do in this role:
In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery.
As an Head of Project Management Office, you will support service sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources as you are the most familiar with the overall service delivery processes, models, and strategies.
You will have a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to lead their area of responsibility aligned with the instructions. You will collaborate with colleagues on all levels to ensure that work is executed within the scope of Occupational Health and Safety rules and instructions.
In this role you will manage a team of 20 members: engineers, project planners, service delivery specialists.
Scope of duties:
· You will ensure service delivery execution
· Responsible for driving and supporting services sales
· Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization
· Drive performance management (process)
· Drive competence management
· Conduct Resource management
· Look after unit finance within your group.
· Education: degree in project management, telecommunication, or equivalent through experience. Any additional education/certificate will be an advantage
· Min years in project management or service delivery area: 5-7
· Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
· Knowledge of the sales process
· Customer and market insight
· Excellent Social and communication skills
· Financial acumen and skills
· Formulating strategies and concepts
· Adhering to principles and values
· Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment
· Native Russian, intermediate English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || ServEng
Job details: Service Delivery Line Manager Job Stage 07