Head of Sales and Country Manager, Finland & Baltics
Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Ericsson Finland employs close to 800 professionals, the majority of whom work in Kirkkonummi, 25 minutes away from the Helsinki city center. Our teams are very international with colleagues of over 40 different nationalities. Together with the Finnish network operators and 100 years of Finnish market experience, we are serving the data hungry nation with mobile technology enabling the benefits of digitalization across the sparsely populated country. Besides that, we focus on research and development especially in the areas of network security, IoT, cloud and 5G setting Ericsson amongst the 10 largest product developers in Finland.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for a Head of Sales (KAM) & Country Manager for Finland and Baltics. We have a close partnership with Finnish telecom operators and we also have significant business and opportunities in Baltics. Our current portfolio is both in Networks and Digital Services. We are looking for a leader who will increase our market share, deepen our partnership and provide a disciplined growth with our customers. The role is also about orchestrating timely and great quality delivery through relevant organizations. Strategic thinking, business development and resource allocation will enable a profitable business for Ericsson.
This role depends upon a deep understanding of our customers’ business, operations and objectives. In this role, you will be responsible for consolidated customer contribution and cash-flow, including working capital. We are searching for a Head of Sales (KAM) that will act with confident authority and that takes accountability to develop the business relationships while actively contributing to making customers successful.
The Head of Sales (KAM) will also be the Country Manager for Ericsson Finland. In this role you will represent the company externally and internally and lead the company management team. The Country Manager role requires close cooperation with R&D and global services stakeholders as well as with our People function and communications.
- Generate disciplined growth with healthy margins
- Deepen our strategic partnership with our customers and build loyalty
- Ensure quality and profitability in delivery
- Lead and develop a stellar sales team
- Thought leadership in the overall CU leadership team and shape the strategy and the relevant execution across geographies.
- Country Manager responsibilities internally and externally
- Thorough understanding of our portfolio. Deep technical know-how in one of our major portfolios, preferably Networks.
- Ability to drive negotiations with customers, provide a win-win scenario for Ericsson and operators and close the deals.
- Excellence in delivery of ongoing projects are key for our partnership, mobilizing the delivery force is critical.
- A challenger mindset towards our customers and also internally.
- Adaptability to uncertain and changing context enabling teamwork and collaboration will be needed
- Financial acumen is a must
- Ability and interest to work with different stakeholders to strengthen cooperation in a global matrix organisation
For more information please contact: Head of People, Burak Bakkaloglu, email@example.com
Apply now or at the latest 1st July!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 284695