We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies,
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work,
- Execute product configuration,
- Execute integration and migration work.
To succeed in this role you should have:
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom),
- Basic understanding of mobile Network comes in handy,
- GSM, WCDMA and LTE knowledge is an advantage,
- Creative & innovating,
- Applying expertise & technology,
- Analytical learning and researching skills,
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations,
- Fluent English and Estonian skills,
- Russian or any other language is an advantage,
- A good team player.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.