IoT Fulfillment IT Specialist
We are now looking for a IoT IT Fulfillment Specialist that will be responsible for providing the Ercisson IoT Accelerator Customers (Operators, Enterprises, etc.) with the requested configurations in a timely and correct manner, according to a specified Service Level Agreement (SLA).
The role will be focusing on the allocation, implementation, configuration, activation and testing of specific services or resources to meet the service or resource requirements.
- Verifies and implements procedural improvements and changes (down to the level of work instructions) for Customers (Operators, Enterprises, etc.) on IT nodes (Eg: Billing servers, Web Portal etc).
- Creates, verifies and maintains software scripts developed for automation of tasks related to implemention of changes for Customers (Operators, Enterprises, etc.)
- Creates Requirements Specification or Functional Requirements for software application development/improvements via a proactive approach and/or manager input and/or direct customer feedback
- Creates and maintains Work Instructions related to the tasks handled, proactively and/or according manager input and/or direct customer feedback, whenever new software feature is delivered.
- Participates and provides feedback via internal reports in the testing of new software functionalities developed by Research & Development teams, as well as improving User Experience for software applications via Customer trainings
- BS/MS in computer science preferred or other relevant technical degree
- 2+ years of proven experience in IT&C
- Team player and willing to share knowledge.
- Multi tasking capabilities
- Structured and organized way of working
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Analytical thinking, flexible attitude
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Additional language skills a plus.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 284679