Life Cycle Management Driver - ICT Asset Manager
Do you want to be part of the journey to modernize and digitalize the asset management environment used to keep track on 500K equipment in Ericsson R&D labs globally?
We are a Global Asset Management unit serving the Ericsson R&D community. Our services provided includes the area of investment and procurement, manage and administrate the hardware during its life cycle and measurement of the hardware utilization.
The hardware is standard IT equipment, proprietary Ericsson hardware, and specialized tools required to test and develop high quality products such as 5G. It is a dynamic environment with constant hardware reconfigurations. In the Global Asset management unit we are responsible for both day-to-day operation as well as service/process/tools improvements in the asset management area.
We are now looking for a person who can strengthen of our team working with improving and deploying concepts and processes in the asset management lifecycle process. The lifecycle management process includes; registration of hardware information, transfer of hardware between different labs, storage handling, phasing out hardware. And both with the perspective to ensure that we adhere to financial rules and directive, as well as to meet the needs of R&D and lab operational units.
Key in the life cycle management area is to strive towards data consistency and data reliability for the hardware information, in all R&D labs globally –a challenging tasks driven by a heterogeneous environment with a wide range of products and labs including a lot of manual steps involving staff in different organizations globally. By providing consistent and reliable data we enable speed, efficiency and automation for R&D as well as for our own operation.
- You will lead and coordinate improvement and deployment initiatives of existing and new processes and routines as well as contribute in these activities yourself. Typically, several different functions are impacted and involved.
- You will drive root cause analysis and value flow mapping to understand, mitigate, and address problems and opportunities
- You will lead and coordinate operational day to day activities
- You will do reports and make analyses of data
- Example of areas are
- how financial asset relates to physical assets
- routines and regulations of selling and transfer hardware cross the world
- ensure that instructions for registering of arriving hardware is easy to use and up to date
- ensure information security adherence in logistics when hardware leaves a lab
- University degree in system engineering, computer science and/or business administration, or equivalent experience
- Leadership or project management experience in a global and virtual environment
- Experience from improvement work including multi discipline/function areas
- Open-minded, see possibilities instead of problems
- Working with a comprehensive (overall) view but can also work with details
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it is ready. Last day to apply is the 12th of August, 2019.
Contact person: Recruiter Elzbieta Penpeska firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary location is Linköping, Sweden.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Linköping || IT
Req ID: 284668