Transition & Transformation Manager
The Managed Services (MS) Transition and Transformation (T&T) manager is responsible for managing a MS project toward its goals in accordance with agreement made with the project sponsor. The T&T manager is responsible that transition and transformation project meets defined KPI’s and delivers the expected efficiency improvement and cost savings
- Define MS transition and transformation plans
- Setup T&T business case
- To manage MS transition and transformation projects in accordance to Ericsson T&T and project management ways of working
- Responsible for T&T budget during execution
- Adequate degree in telecommunications and business
- At least 5 years of experience within the Telecom and Managed Service area
- Project management certified
- In-depth operational experience (FO, BO, FSO, D&P)
- Practical experience with MS Transition and Transformation
- Understanding of industry frameworks and models for operational business (example – ETOM, MSTOP, ITIL, six sigma and other industrial standards)
- Consultative skills (writing and presenting)
- Good understanding of Ericsson’s delivery strategy
- Good understanding of Ericsson’s MS business case/model
- Fluent in English & Spanish language (Spanish is a must, it will be checked)
- Strong business mind and orientation
- Experience with managing teams
- Result-orientated and able to perform with short timelines
*Position can be based in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Panama or other countries in the region.
*This position requires at least 50% of time to travel.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 284647