Head of RM Solution Architecture
- As head of Solution Architecture in Revenue Manager RCM, you will report to the Head of Solution Line RM and be a member of the RM SL Leadership Team. You will be responsible to handle the interface to the R&D and product management organizations and technically break down and distribute requirements in accordance with business and technology priority to the different center of excellences. Additionally, you will be expected to support the interact the E2E unit within SA BSS to ensure compliance towards the portfolio architecture strategy
The main responsibility for the RM Solution Architect unit will be:
- In cooperation with PL’s ensure a prioritized offering backlog
- Overall responsibility for the requirement break-down from offering to technical building block according to target architecture.
- Develop and own the offer architecture throughout the offer life cycle.
- To secure that the offering architecture unit is an effective, agile, innovative and transparent global operation that significantly adds competitiveness and performance to Ericsson and customers by ease-of-use, adaptability and speed, technology leadership and software-driven development supporting software as a differentiator
- Drive implementation of Technology Strategy and System Development plans and ensure alignment within the Development Unit as well as towards other business units within Ericsson.
- Actively participate in the DBSS strategy work and the E2E activities
- Identify and analyze technical and architectural trends affecting the RM SL portfolio.
- Drive new technical areas that can lead to new business opportunities within RM
- Breakdown of Business Modeling into System Modeling.
- Responsible to expose the technology value proposition for the offering and its evolution
- Responsible for setting the Common User Experience guidelines and strategy for execution
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, ability to motivate highly talented teams and the ability to inspire others.
- At least 5 years in technology and systems management or SW development leading positions.
- Strong experience in Software engineering, product development, portfolio management or product management in parallel with a thorough understanding of the business aspects.
- Proven ability to balance constant conflicting priorities and manage strong stakeholder expectations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment is essential.
We are looking for leaders who wants to take an active role in driving a transformation in the next generation BSS platform from Ericsson, with high energy and strong business focus.
In this position, you will be a member of the RM Solution Line Leadership team and take architecture lead for the PDU sub-units. In the role you will take line manager responsibility for an existing team of talented architects who are driven by success.
To secure business profitability and technology leadership, you will show courage to lead change. Change management and communicative leadership will be key to success. We expect you to encourage others, challenge comfort zones.
You will ensure an organization to support and increase multiple skills, always considering the e2e view and always strive for operational excellence.
You and your unit will support and work in an agile WoW in cross functional teams. You will constantly seek for feedback and improve our operations.
For this position you are expected to have excellent leadership and general management skills to be able to operate on the department level, both strategic and operational, good customer understanding
and drive your area with both a thorough technical leadership, open to change and strong business focus.
The main challenge will be to keep focus on our current business, transforming our way of working, the product portfolio and at the same time move into new technical challenging areas.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Karlskrona || ProdMgt
Req ID: 284646