Chengdu Radio Integration team is responsible for HW and SW integration of Ericsson radio products. We work closely with different product development teams, including HW design, system design, SW design, production test development and product verification.
We work with all radio standards WCDMA, FDD/TDD-LTE and 5G, and are looking into the radio product evolution for next generation.
This job is based in Chengdu but work spans across product development departments globally.
Troubleshooting complex problems (origin from product development phase, product manufacturing and customer escalation in field) and product quality assurance is our main responsibility and core competence.
Radio Integration is now looking for new team members
- Ensure Ericsson Radio product with correct functionalities and high performance, is your main responsibility
- Study and analyze product requirement and feature to define the integration strategy and solution
- Define product radio calibration procedure and solution according product design solution
- Trimming DPD and propose optimization solution to HW/SW design to achieve radio system design target
- Define key performance indicator to verify integration quality
- Develop and maintain Radio product integration tools and integration environment
- Setup test environment and execute integration activities
- Analyze test result and debug to allocate the issue and provide support to low level module design
- Integration technical and project management, support project manager to prepare integration time plan to secure project on time
- Work closely with other PDU site globally
- Customer claim issue debugging
- Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Electromagnetic Field and Microwave Technology or equivalent
- Good knowledge of RF design
- Good knowledge in Radio HW and SW troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of Wireless Communication systems
- Good knowledge of measurement theory and measurement instrument and equipment
- Basic programming skills (Matlab, VEE, Python, C#...)
- A minimum of two years’ experience of technical work within wireless communication systems and radio design
- Good communication skills and social ability
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- A successful applicant also needs to be open-minded, take decisions and achieve results in a complex organization.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.