Site Engineer - IE
We are now looking for New Graduates who can be Site Engineer - IE.
He/She will carry out Installation Engineering actities - survey, report and documentation.
- You will prepare and plan IE activities
- Perform, report and close IE activities
- Documentation and archiving of as-built plans
- Local Industry and standards knowledge
- English skills and reporting
- OHS knowledge & skills
- Bachelors degree in ECE, EE, IT or equivalent
- Domain experience: Network Rollout for 1-2 years is an advantage
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- It is a requirement that candidate should PASSED Board Examination
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will plan, organize, lead and supervise
- Following processes, procedures and instructions in Site Engineering
- Working with people
- Deciding and initiating action
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || Supply&Log