Head of Automation & AI
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Line Manager. In this role, you will create and ensure Customer/Stakeholder value and satisfaction through an efficient ICT delivery. Your main purpose as a ICT Line Manager will be to support, directly or indirectly via the unit resources and to understand and align to overall ICT Processes, Models and Strategies.You will also contribute directly and indirectly to one or several leadership teams, strategic, tactical and operational work and targets. As Head of Automation & AI you report to the Head of IT Security & Operational Control and are a member of IT Security & Operational Control Leadership Team. The role has overall responsibility to define and improve governance forums, tools and methods used by IT Security & Operational Control as well as drive Transformation activity across the unit, be responsible for unit budget execution, resource planning and strategy.
- You will lead IT Process Execution
- You will apply IT Strategy
- Lead Change
- You will maintain ICT Value contribution
- And you will ensure ICT Portfolio adherence
- Driving IT Security & Operational Control operational development, ensuring that the organization is developing novel concepts, solutions, processes and algorithms and that they are being utilized in driving efficiencies
- Conduct scanning of external technology research and innovation sources in order to find best fit for Ericsson in the area of IT Security and Stability
- Introducing the solutions into product development that will accelerate digital transformation across the entire unit
- Commissioning development of prototypes, concept demonstrations from SAs or Suppliers
- Establish Automation and Transformation vision and strategy in IT Security & Operational Control to drive business value through automation & AI offerings
- Ensuring that IT Security & Operational Control is driving standardization across all its units
- Influence IT Security & Operational Control level priorities and roadmap to successfully manage the transformational aspects of automation journey
- Manage identification, assessment and prioritization of opportunities through discovery assessments and align commitment with respective unit sponsors
- Education: MSC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Proven leadership behavior, interest and desire to lead people
- Market Insight
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Relating & Networking
- Included in the responsibilities is also the people leadership of the team of 4-5 employees mainly based in India:
Last date of application: 18th June 2019, Location: Kista, Stockholm, Sweden. For queries related to the position please reach out to the Recruiter Kalpana Dubey at Kalpana.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 284368