Security Operations Analyst L2
We are now looking for a 2nd Level Security Operations professional for our Managed Security team. This position includes security event analysis, threat assessment, security incident response strategy and coordinating all cybersecurity-related investigations and incident response in partnership with the respective stakeholders within Ericsson and / or customer organization and / or 3rd Party Providers. This position will also be responsible for vulnerability management, penetration testing, and support user access management, anti-malware/anti-virus tools, HID, DLP and data encryption as required. The professional will work alongside a highly skilled, diverse team, making sure that the information assets, that we are responsible to protect, are secured.
- Analyze security incidents identified by the monitoring team and prepare strategy for security incident response
- Take ownership of the security incident and work together with operational and technical specialists from other teams, where necessary, for immediate response and manage them to resolution
- Support SIEM tools, integrating logs into the tool, creating & modifying rules, investigating and resolving alerts, automating tasks
- Perform Vulnerability Management, including but not limited to: supporting scan tools, executing vulnerability scans, performing analysis, recommending / tracking mitigations
- Perform penetration testing, analyze results, and provide detailed and executive reports with the results and options for mitigation
- Perform periodic reporting
- 4 to 7 years experience with at least 4 years of experience in IT and 2 years in Security
- The ability to work constructively under pressure
- Flexibility and ability to work both in a team as well as individually
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Customer oriented, Service minded
- Deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of information security
- Working knowledge of SIEM tools (such as McAfee ESM, QRadar, ArcSight, Splunk, etc.), scanning tools (Nessus, Qualys, IBM AppScan, etc.) and PAM (BeyondTrust, CyberArk, etc.)
- Knowledge of both Linux-based and MS Windows-based system platforms with a strong technical understanding and aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Strong understanding of enterprise, network, system and application level security issues
- Understanding of enterprise computing environments, distributed applications, and a strong understanding of TCP/IP networks also with available security control (technical & process control) for respective layers
- Understanding of the system hardening processes, tools, guidelines and benchmarks
- Fundamental understanding of encryption technologies
Academics and Certifications
- Education: Academic degree
- CISSP, Security + , CCNA Security, ITIL certification is an advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || IT
Req ID: 284341