We are looking for Service Engineer, Who will be comprising Solution Integrator and Support Engineer responsibilities. It is critical role to deliver within DevOps model within end to end delivery framework. It is expected to ensure solution is delivered and supported within committed timelines and targets.
The role will be working closely with customer Group and OPCO technology teams as well as Mobile Financial Services Unit. Internally it will be required to work closely with program stakeholders as CPM, Business Analyst, Mobile Money SMEs and M-Commerce Stakeholders.
You will be reporting to Head of Mobile Money Operations and functionally belong to Group and South Africa Hub for Mobile Money.
- Support Business Analyst for new requirements and design change
- Install, Integrate, commission the network nodes under ECW/ EWP solution
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document
- Perform ECW Integration and configuration changes activities within approved change window.
- Prepare test cases in consultation with Solution Architect/BA & Conduct Integration tests with 3 PP’s
- Report progress of assigned activities to the respective Business Analyst and CPM.
- Daily single Customer Complaints handling and Customer Care escalations
- CAB participation & Change Coordination between MTN/3PP & GNOCUAT/SIT result sign off
- End to end issue handling and coordination with GSC
- Internal & external Audit handling
- Experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 2+ Years
- Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas. 3+ Years
- Proven achievement in BSS.
- Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
- BSS Experience 3+ years
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- University degree in Technology, preferably MSC
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: South Africa (ZA) || || Johannesburg || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 284310