Vaga para PCD - Analista de Controle Financeiro (Project Finance Management)
Resumo e principais atividades da posição:
A Ericsson de São Paulo está buscando um profissional da àrea Finaneira/Contábil/Tributação para trabalhar com recebimento de pedido do compras do cliente , processamento no SAP e faturamento. É importante ter conhecimento básico sobre impostos, conhecimento em Excel de nível intermediário à avançado, boa comunicação para fazer interface entre cliente, área de impostos interna da Ericsson e com o gerente de projetos.Trabalhar em conta com um grande volume de dados e notas fiscais do cliente.
Requisitos para a posição:
- Formação universitária em Administração, Contabilidade, Economia, ou outro curso correlato
- Capacidade de priorização de tarefas diante de grande demanda a cumprir
- Boa capacidade operacional
- Boa capacidade analítica para compreensão da tarefa sendo elaborada e para gerar melhorias nos processos.
- Conhecimento das ferramentas SAP e Excel
- Experiencia em faturamento e tributação é recomendável
- Experiência em área relacionada à contábeis é recomendável
- Capacidade analítica e boa organização
- Boa comunicação para interface com diferentes níveis hierarquicos
- Inglês intermediário é recomendado
Summary and main activities of the position:
Ericsson in São Paulo is looking for a professional from the area of Business Administration/Accounting/Taxation to work with receipt of purchase order from customer, processing in SAP and billing. It is important to have basic knowledge about taxes, intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge, good communication to interface with customer, Ericsson's internal tax area, and the project manager. Work with a large volume of data and invoices of the customer.
Requirements for position:
- University degree in Administration, Accounting, Economics, or other related course
- Capacity to prioritize tasks in the face of high demands
- Good operational capacity
- Good analytical capacity to understand the task being elaborated and to generate process improvements
- Knowledge of SAP and Excel tools
- Experience in billing and taxation is recommended
- Experience in accounting related area is recommended
- Analytical capacity and good organization
- Good communication to interface with different hierarchical levels
- English intermediate is recommended
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed
Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences.
Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and
our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in
180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our
Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets
and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people
enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can
turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its
best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical
disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more
people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 284243