MS Chief Operating Officer
As Managed Services Chief Operating Officer (MSCOO), you will be reporting to the Head of Operate Expertise Unit within the Network and Manage Services Delivery (NMSD) - Service Line Operate organization.
The primary goal of the NMSD organization is to manage the delivery of Network and Managed Services contracts, securing SLA fulfilment, Business Case compliance and Customer satisfaction. Responsibilities also include ensuring successful delivery of consolidated customer projects at cost and in line with customer expectations as well as proactive identification of add-on sales opportunities through identifying the needs of your customer(s) that can be fulfilled by Ericsson.
Operate Expertise Unit is a team of senior experts supporting the local delivery organizations during the execution of Managed Services contracts in Europe and Latin America, providing the right capabilities and competences. You will be part of this team, until you will be finally assigned to a specific contract/customer managed by the delivery organization.
MSCOO ensures that all contractual deliveries are fulfilled towards one or more customer accounts. The role is responsible for ensuring end to end operational performance towards the account according to agreed targets.
As MSCOO, you will be leading a team of professionals who may either report to you or be seconded in from relevant parts of the organization
- End-to-end responsible for Managed Service contracts for your customers
- Manage contract execution (cost, time, quality), fulfilment of all contractual and business case obligations by Customer & third parties in order to secure quality of service and profitability
- Responsible for ensuring operational ways of working to capture changes in customer strategy and needs, resulting in increased value to the customer and add-on sales opportunities in the mid to long term, both in and outside the scope of the contracts.
- Responsible to pro-actively address specific customer business requirements by evolving customer solutions and delivery solution accordingly
- Manage and develop customer relationship in close agreement and collaboration with heads of Sales and KAMs
- Manage a high level of Customer satisfaction by decisively adding value to the business needs on service execution and delivery Responsible for the governance model with the Customers to report the SLA and operational KPI performances
- Manage the customer interface with respect of all service delivery to a specific customer(s), ensuring that all services are delivered according to contractual obligations and requirements and act as a senior Ericsson escalation point for performance or other customer concerns
- Build and develop a high performing service team culture by proactive attitude, teamwork focus, strong performance ethics, high professionalism and high energy and passion. Lead by example to execute best-in class service delivery.
- Drive global operational or financial improvement programs with your area
- Support the sales organization in contractual renegotiation or pre-sales for the specific customer
Skills and experience
- Proven (+10 years) senior leadership experience within complex, demanding, customer facing, service delivery roles in Telecommunication Operators and Service Providers.
- Experience of working as a Technical Operations Director (i.e. CTO, Network Operations & Maintenance Director) or in a senior role in a telecommunication service contract team.
- Strong understanding of Managed Services for Telco Operators.
- Experience in a combination of Technical, Commercial & Operational Management, Financial & Business Management, Customer Relationship & Business Development and Leadership & Change Management experience
- Excellent communication skills. High level of English.
- Consolidated C-level relationships with Telco Operators
- Proven ability to deliver P&L results successfully in a major services contracts and ability to drive operational and financial development
- Solid experience of managing heterogeneous working teams and multiple suppliers in international environments.
We are looking for pro-active leaders with strong communication, negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Demonstrate excellent commercial skills with proven negotiation experience and influencing skills
- Strong ability to demonstrate leadership and lead multi-cultural teams, empowering and crating synergies
- Be empowered to take responsibility and accountability. Have a strong focus for achieving results and operational excellence
- Ability to communicate effectively at a strategic level, as well as possess the ability to share knowledge
- Excellent Business Orientation: Business and financial awareness
- Strong communicator able to motivate and engage organization, as well as empower and develop culture, competence and skills
- Requirements will vary slightly for each role, but will include being a certified Ericsson MSCOO / experience as a senior member of a service contract team
- Role model of a leader, with the ability to lead multi-cultural and cross-functional teams, empowering people and creating synergies to create a high performing team
- Leading innovation in network and service solutions, with emphasis on Automation, Advanced Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
· Internal: Key Account Management (KAM), NMSD Service Lines, Customer Units, Business Areas, Sourcing, Project Management Office (PMO), Finance.
· External: Customers, Partners, 3rd Parties Suppliers.
· This position can be located in one of the main countries in Europe part of our Market Area Europe and Latin America (MELA).
· The candidate shall be available to relocate to one of the countries within the geography of MELA depending on customer requirements.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 284208