Lead Solution Integrator NFVi
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 95,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for experienced Integration Engineers to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Act as an SME during pre-sales phase
- Analyze new Software Impact Analysis against new functionalities and existing install base
- Plan product deployment and integration work
- Prepare , present and execute product configuration and acceptance testing
- Lead and execute product deployment, integration and expansion activities
- Lead troubleshooting activities in your specialized area
- Work with Internal and External 3PP TAC(PDU) and lead troubleshooting activities
- Identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities (production hand over, L3 support during handover period)
- Scripting and coding skills are a plus
- Knowledge sharing, mentoring and collaboration skills
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in one of the Private cloud products (OpenStack or VMWare vSphere)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in deployment, build and operation of Cloud/SDN network solutions (OpenFlow/ODL or Cisco ACI or VMware NSX)
- Strong network engineering experience in Enterprise and/or Telco space.
- Excellent understanding of legacy routing protocols (BGP, OSPF), Telco (MPLS, MP-BGP, L3VPN, EVPN), HA (VRRP, Anycast, LACP, MC-LAG), Overlay (VXLAN, GRE, GRENEVE) and/or OpenFlow/OVSDB network protocols.
- Strong Linux/Unix skills. Previous experience working in large Linux/Unix environment. DevOps skills will be a plus.
- Professional certification in Private Cloud/SDN space and legacy network space (RHCE, VCP-NV, CCNP, JNCIP)
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
You may also have:
- Kubernetes and/or Docker experience and certification
- Python or Bash scripting experience will be a plus
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.