Junior DevOps Engineer
Currently, we are looking for Developers to become a part of our Development Support Team. As part of it, new joiner will be responsible for maintenance and development of the Continuous Integration, as well as Product Verification environment and participate in the software development process for telecom or mobile networks.
- Finding and analyzing software faults,
- Participating in the software development process for mobile networks,
- Maintaining and developing automated system for analyzing and reporting faults,
- Optimizing existing Continuous Integration Systems,
- Performing quality control of provided code,
- Inspecting automated test,
- Automating daily tasks and operations,
- Supporting developers in everyday activities and environmental problems.
- Practical knowledge of programming languages (Java, Python, Bash),
- Familiarity with Developer tools (Git, Jenkins, Maven, Eclipse) and Linux environment,
- Good analytical and fast learning skills,
- Being hard working and open for new challenges,
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge about artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Experience in Agile and Kanban methodology,
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration issues,
- Ability to analyze software faults,
- Passion for software quality,
- Willingness to automate everything.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.