Radio Network Planning and Design Engineer (f/m/d) - Berne or Zürich
At Ericsson, our vision is Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Our strategy to achieve it is founded on three pillars: Mobility; Broadband; and Cloud. Ericsson will do with Cloud what we have so well achieved with Mobility: a globally-scaled infrastructure roll-out play.
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking ambitious and experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region, which is made up of 16 countries and includes the following: Switzerland, UK, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia and Czech Republic.
Radio Network Planning and Design Engineer (f/m/d)
Ref ID 284196
Location Berne and Zürich
For our Radio Network Planning and Design Team in Switzerland we are looking for two talents to complement our team. We are a team based in Switzerland and together with our international colleagues, planning and designing the current and next generation mobile networks. 5G is there and we are ramping up to make sure our customers get the best quality networks taking into account the challenging Swiss topology and regulations.
Interested? Join us now!
3G/4G/5G network design and planning which includes:
- Network analysis to identify the need for new sites considering the strategy for coverage and capacity
- Responsibility of the network design of a given geographical region
- Planning of new sites by defining antenna type, position height and orientation
- Planning of initial radio parameters to reach optimal performance while respecting legal restrictions
- Supporting the tuning and optimization teams to continuously improve network performance.
- Contributing to special project teams, e.g. for the introduction of new network features, products or technologies
- Experience in 3G and 4G radio network design and planning
- Technical university degree in ICT or related fields
- Being flexible and open-minded
- Ability and motivation to quickly learn about new products and technologies
- Enjoys working closely with customers (often at customer’s premises)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in German and English is required
Ericsson offers you
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- An exciting learning environment with a fast learning curve as well as
- Access to state-of-art technology tools
Place of work
- Berne or Zürich, Switzerlan
At Ericsson, our vision is Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers or to Sandra firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Switzerland (CH) || || Zurich || IT; Stud&YP
Req ID: 284196