SAP Global Roll-outs and Implementation Manager
We are looking for a Leader within our global team, who can manage SAP ERP Global Roll-outs and Implementation. The Manager will steer workstreams with Ericsson business, Group IT and IT partners/suppliers to deliver SAP global roll-outs, implementation, and M&A projects following project management methodology. S/he will be end-to-end accountable for budget and deliveries.
As a global unit, we design, select, build, implement, roll-out and operate Digital and IT Solutions for SAP Platforms for Ericsson Group. We have steering responsibility to orchestrate a leapfrog digital transformation for the company. We belong to Solution Area Enterprise Systems within Group IT organization. We run IT like a business. This means focusing on the business value we create, on top of costs we generate. We create step from consuming tech to actively identify, nurture, and develop new tech – but only that can generate value for Ericsson, and for the industry.
On top and beyond a very strong leadership and culture framework that Ericsson possesses, there are 4+1+1 themes which define and differentiate us as a team – 1. Growth mindset (we believe in human potential beyond current performance), 2. Wild cards (we respect and nurture unconventional ideas), 3. Change tribes (we move from “I’m great” to “we’re great” and are excited to work with others for the benefit of the entire company) , 4. Bridging the digital divide (we believe in that the digital divide must not be feared but actively managed), +1. Disagree & Commit (we challenge when we disagree but once a decision has been made, we commit to it), and +1. Collective Leadership (everyone has a voice and takes full responsibility for the success of the team and organization)
Official job title:
You will be an ICT Strategic Product Manager according to Ericsson organizational titles.
Your current role will be as described above and elaborated below. In this role, in future, you may be assigned IT products and/or portfolio(s), solutions, systems, and services during the different phases of their lifecycle, meeting Ericsson internal needs and securing business value.
- Oversee full-cycle roll-out, implementation, M&A projects for from planning and conception to implementation, testing and Go-Live/Support Phase
- Oversee and manage the IT supplier team including the offshore team members, who forms the primary delivery team working for you
- Manage project in time, scope, budget and quality
- Define implementation strategy, methodology/templates and scope and aligns with the business and other IT stakeholder on this
- Understanding Business processes and system architecture in projects and leading the business project team in the design of business processes
- Manage project issues/risks and stakeholder expectations and escalate as needed
- Drive the decision process with business, IT and supplier
- Manage scope and change requests
- Ensure transparent status reporting from supplier and to our stakeholders
- Assist in building templates, best practices and benchmarks from completed projects
- Plan and secure appropriate resource skills required for the projects
- Define portfolio strategy, roadmap and optimize portfolio Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Interface with our business stakeholders across Functional Areas, Market Areas (Regions) and IT Stakeholder to deliver projects
- Prepare portfolio/product decisions, business cases and safeguard execution plans
- Drive portfolio competence and business readiness
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or Masters
- Minimum years of experience: 7 years
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP project management experience
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP and Products, SAP ERP Global Roll-out, Template-driven ERP Factory operations, SAP Solution design and Blueprinting
- IT Project Management, IT Change Management
- Experience in SAP full lifecycle implementations
- Familiar with ASAP project methodology (or comparable methodologies for SAP projects)
- Experience in working with nearshore/offshore delivery and with partners
- Independent thinking with keen problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing schedules and multiple work plans
- Strong moderator capabilities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new technology (e.g. S4 HANA) and delivery approach (e.g. Agile) quickly
Good to have Requirements:
- Knowledge of Order to Cash, Finance, Supply and Sourcing, Procurement processes
- Ability to grasp business environments in which they exist (business models, requirements, solutions available / possibilities)
- Experience with SAP IT lifecycle, environment, processes, tools and infrastructure
- Financial acumen and skills
- Fast Learning and researching skills
Are you in?
Then send in your application as soon as possible. The process will be ongoing, and we will let you know as soon as we can if you move forward. Please note that during summer period the recruitment process might take a bit longer than normal.
Any questions? Please email Christian.Sperling@Ericsson.com
Hiring Manager: Rajib Saha
Location: Stockholm or Bangalore
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 284134