Broadcasting Service Delivery Manager
Red Bee Media provide VOD, OTT and Broadcast services to national and international content distributers, providers and broadcasters, including major national public and commercial broadcasters.
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the correct and proper delivery of customer support services to Red Bee Media’s clients. Reporting to the Head of Managed Services and working closely with the executive team and collaboratively with the rest of the business, you will be responsible for the financial and commercial performance of delivered customer support services. You will also ensure that agreed margins are achieved whilst delivering Service Level Agreement fulfillment and customer happiness. The role also includes leading the working closely with the competence centers, global support, and product line maintenance teams.
- Determine the contract deliverables provided to particular clients and ensure all Service Level Agreements are met;
- Support relationships with clients so that Red Bee Media Australia is always considered an integral and valued segment of the client organisation;
- Support all Red Bee P&MM, VOD and Broadcast products and services;
- Manage contract deliverables including performance monitoring;
- Enable the successful integration of various projects into existing Broadcast and OTT workflows, services or products; and
- Ensure that Red Bee Media Australia maximises the benefit offered by the specialist skills within the organisation to meet the goals of its clients while at the same time ensuring efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- 3+ years project management experience.
- Experience of pre-sales process and project delivery in complex customer engagements
- Demonstrable experience of effective customer management.
- Change and improvement management skills
- You have strong business understanding and Ericsson business knowledge
- Financial acumen and skills
- You will promote knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Trade compliance knowledge
- Responsible for delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Very good leadership and management skills
- Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
- Self-motivated and teammate.
- Ability to adapt to change
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Sydney