Distribution & Warehousing Management
Supervise and co-ordinate tactical distribution and Warehouse activities with the main focus on maintaining a robust execution with responsibilities to further develop and enhance the distribution/WH solutions on global/regional level.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Be the Single point of contact towards the project for all matters related to Warehousing and distribution.
- Ensure GR - Goods Received is timely and accurately performed in the system (IM and WMS) upon physical receipt of goods at the warehouse that includes management of Purchase Order Backlog.
- Ensure GI- Goods Issued is timely and accurately performed in the system (IM and WMS) upon receipt of Material Request, Picking and Packing, and labeling.
- Ensure materials needed for the projects reach the sites in good condition, timely and cost effective manner.
- Ensure material receipt on site are by authorized person’s complete with proper sign off, personal identification, date and time, and company rubber stamp on the delivery notes as Proof of delivery (POD)
- Ensure statutory document such as POD, Import and Export documentation are file and stored in a safe manner during the stipulated statutory period.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on outbound and inbound materials movement.
- Ensuring that facility and equipment used to stage, store and/ or moved Ericsson equipment meets to Ericsson set standards or at minimum to the local country by laws and regulation.
- Maintaining good coordination with supply and project personnel, DSPs and warehouse interfaces on inbound and implementation forecast to ensure smooth arrivals and deliveries.
- Planning and execution of site deliveries in co-ordination with CLM - Contract Logistic Management, project teams to secure cost efficiency and high delivery precision.
- Track and report delivery discrepancies (like wrong deliveries, transportation damages etc.) and initiating further action plans with concerned personnel.
- Track and report Warehouse and Distribution related trend and spend.
- Producing Monthly Distribution reports covering the measurement of agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Managing Delivery SPs - Service Provider i.e. reviewing the invoices, evaluating performance and conduct performance review meetings on a monthly basis and provide needed feedback to Sourcing.
- Initiate and communicate improvements in processes or workflows to raise efficiency.
Minimum Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree from any reputed university.
- Certification or training in warehouse management will be an added advantage
- Minimum 7 to 10 years relevant experience is required.
- Experience in Warehouse Management. Preferably in Telecommunication Industry.
- Experience in Export/Import and Trade compliance will be an added advantage
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge in distribution management
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge in warehouse management
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Subang Jaya || Supply&Log
Req ID: 284091