Networks Domain Sales Manager
Drive domain sales by supporting the Key Account Managers with business development and domain specific sales activities securing that Ericsson is perceived as a preferred partner. Work on strategic level identifying leads and opportunities as well as taking the role of Customer Solutions Responsible (CSR) or even Account Commercial Responsible (ACR) in a specific engagement.
Providing deep technical knowledge in specific technologies and solutions. Responsible for business minded support for establishment and improvement of business for the respective domain. Supporting Key Account Managers in generating long-term profitable business for Ericsson by working closely with teams in sales, design and delivery of customer projects. Translating technical problem into detailed technical offering and influence customer to buy in.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Act as technical and solution sales for radio access network technologies and product solution
- Interface to customer to identify need/requirement and create business opportunity
- Propose technical solution according to customer’s need
- Work with account and commercial management to develop value argumentation
- Support for solution delivery
- Participate in knowledge transfer & information sharing
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Relating & Networking
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic / Electrical / Telecommunication Engineering or Computer / Information Science
- 3 years’ experience in telecommunication industry
- With pre-sales support experience is preferable
- Good knowledge of GSM/WCDMA/LTE/5G radio technology
- Change Management and Transformation skills
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Taiwan (TW) || || Taipei || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 284056