We are now looking for an Instructor, who will primarily be responsible for delivery and customization of training products for Learning Services customers and Ericsson internals.
- You will be responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs for internals and customers. (A test lesson will be organized to verify the pedagogics/technical content/course structure/classroom conduct),
- Develop technical course content for Internal /Customer trainings,
- Collaborating with other organizations (PDU and PLM) to stay updated on latest products and solutions,
- Facilitation of training events,
- Propose & develop learning architecture,
- Provide mentoring for other staff both formally and informally.
- Excellent command of English written and verbally,
- Presentation & communication skills,
- Desire to learn new technologies and develop cross-domain competence and trainings,
- Experience in IP networks administration,
- Knowledge of IP protocols and solutions,
- Implementing complex scenarios for IP/MPLS based networks,
- Experience in Linux system administration or similar,
- Cloud computing, including server virtualization technologies in compute (VT-x, SMP, etc.), networking (VPN, routing, overlay networks, etc.) and storage (LVM, RAID, SAN, iSCSI, etc.),
- To be able to setup lab environment and customize trainings for customer needs,
- Adapting & responding to change,
- Planning & organizing,
- Willingness and flexibility to travel globally (up to 50% travel time).
- Experience in implementing cloud/hypervisor solutions from various vendors, esp. Openstack, AWS, VMware, Microsoft, Xen.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.