We are looking for an experienced Software developer to contribute to Ericsson’s 5G successes!
Product Development Radio Software
Radio Software strives to be the most competitive Radio Network R&D unit in the industry. We work in an agile set up to develop and maintain competitive, high-quality Radio products which give our customers solutions securing future growth. We develop 5G, LTE, WCDMA, GSM, CDMA Network solutions to operators all over the world.
Radio software is part of the Product Development Unit (PDU) Radio, within Development Unit Networks. Radio SW provides possibility to work with the latest technology within telecommunication development and offers a rich number of opportunities in an everyday learning, creative and challenging atmosphere. Kista, Stockholm, is our base but the world is our arena.
We are now seeking a Software developer with an interest in several or some of the areas below.
You will work in a Cross Functional Team with responsibility from pre-study to Customer acceptance for new functionality. The Team systemize, design and test the software on the Radio Units and take joint responsible for all team tasks.
You will be involved in the end-to-end development and close collaboration with hardware teams.
· You have a minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronic Engineering or Wireless Communication or equivalent and
· A minimum of 2 years of working with software development
· Programming using object-oriented languages (C++/Java)
· Basic understanding of network and systems architecture
· Embedded Software
· You contribute with competence in some of the following areas:
· Software system design, Architecture principles
· Verification on Radio Base System (RBS) level or similar
· Test automation, preferably using Java
· Familiar with Jenkins, GIT, Eclipse
· Code Analyze Tools (Purify, Lint, Coverity)
· Embedded SW and threading
· Working with Agile/Lean methods
· Team work & collaboration skills
· Interest in working with Radio Products and Radio systems
As a person you –
· Look forward to work in a Cross Functional Team with people from different disciplines
· Also work outside your own discipline
· Are willing to broaden your competence and get a deeper understanding of our products
· Like challenges and want to challenge to improve
· Are a self-driven and energetic team player
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection. For specific questions please reach out to the responsible recruiter: Kalpana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last day to apply: 24th of September 2019
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future. With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 284020