Managed Services RAN Engineer
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 95,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
You will be responsible for the operational performance and delivery management of the Planning and Design assignment within a Managed Services Deal. You will also be responsible to manage the applicable WLAs and OLAs with delivery organizations, manage the delivery of planning and engineering activities, securing an efficient customer network and IS/IT infrastructure lifecycle management and a cost-effective end to end solution design, according to contractual requirements and Ericsson strategy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in wireless networks with at least 2 years in LTE
- Design & Optimisation experience with Ericsson Radio products (preferably E//)
- Good knowledge in LTE standards and end user Wireless Network Termination Device (WNTD)/Next Generation Device Manager (NGDM)
- Radio Planning tools knowledge/experience such as Atoll, Asset, Planet or UNET
- Programming skills, particularly in languages such as VBA (Excel), Python or SQL
- Able to undertake planned activities such as fault troubleshooting/software upgrades/parameter changes during maintenance window and weekends.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.