Integration Engineer Job stage 4
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Education: University diploma.
- Min years of experience: 2 years.
- Domain experience in any of the following: Telecom Core (MSS), Cloud/NFV, Packet Core, IP/SDN, IMS.
- Experience from technical job roles is required in any of the following: Integration Engineer, Network Engineer, Design, Customer Support or similar.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Knowledge of Linux (administration) and IP (switching, routing).
- Experience in troubleshooting, communication/presentation skills.
- Desirable technical certifications related to the domain: Ericsson, Cisco, Juniper, Extreme or related vendors.
- Desirable experience in Cloud Infrastructure/IT: servers, Operating Systems, databases, programming, micro services, containers, virtualization, etc.