Master Data Management Specialist
We are now looking for a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the Global Master Data Management Organization Product, Price & Cost. As a SME you will drive improvement initiatives and projects within the Product, Price & Cost Master Data area. These tasks are often done in close cooperation with our Stakeholders within Supply and other departments. You will also play a key role in our digitalization journey ahead. By executing its responsibilities, the Master data SME ensures that the master data quality meets the expectations from our stakeholders.
- Provide master data expertise
- Measure and control
- Improve MDM ways of working end to end
- Drive change management
- Ensure proper communication and efficient collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Education: University degree within relevant area and corresponding work experience
- Experience from master data management and master data maintenance in SAP systems
- At least 5 years of practical experience within projects, strategy execution, improvement work or other relevant area
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Process and project management skills
- Teamwork skills and strong leadership capabilities
- Critical thinking and well organized
- Ability to work effectively and successfully managing a wide variety of stakeholders in a global environment
- Ability to adapt to change and be innovative
Location: Kista, Stockholm.
Last day to apply is the 6th of August 2019. For more information about the position you are welcome to contact the hiring manager, Annelie Pettersson L; Head of MDM Product Price Cost; GFFI FCBS FBS MDM Product, email@example.com. For more information about the recruitment process, please contact recruiter, Ann Nilsson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 283934