Solution Architect Job stage 6
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solutions; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: University diploma.
- Minimum years of experience: 5 years of relevant competence in Telecom Core or Cloud.
- Domain experience in any of the following: Telecom Core (MSS), Cloud/NFV, Packet Core, IP/SDN, IMS.
- Experience from technical job roles is required in any of the following: Integration Engineer, Solution Architect, Network Engineer, Design, Customer Support or similar.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Strong experience in Linux (administration) and IP (switching, routing).
- Experience leading technical teams of any size.
- Experience in customer management, negotiation, troubleshooting, communication/presentation skills.
Additional Requirements (Optional):
- Desirable technical certifications related to the domain: Ericsson, Cisco, Juniper, Extreme or related vendors.
- Desirable experience in Cloud Infrastructure/IT: servers, Operating Systems, databases, programming, micro services, containers, virtualization, etc.