Software Test Engineer
Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
We at Network Deployment Tools Area are looking for a Software Test Engineer to ensure the high quality of our Site Design Engineering portfolio, which encompasses web, mobile, and desktop applications. Development is done according to agile frameworks, and we also expect to candidate to able to contribute to the incremental deliveries of a self-organizing team.
- Definition and implementation of test cases.
- Preparation, configuration, and maintenance of the test environment.
- Performing integration and configuration tasks.
- Performing tests, logging test progress.
- Submitting trouble reports and assisting developers in troubleshooting.
- Reviewing the end user documentation and assisting handover to IT operations.
- Discussing design decisions with system engineers and software designers.
- Estimating the time needed for the execution of the test task.
- Contributing to defining the overall test strategy.
Apply if you have:
- Knowledge of testing approaches and techniques.
- Diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking to ensure the possibly highest quality product
- Good command of written English.
- 2-3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in test automation
- Experience with usage of Jenkins or other CI systems
- Experience with Source Control Management systems (Git, RTC)
- ISTQB certification
- Security knowledge, penetration testing experience
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || IT
Req ID: 283904