Senior Verification Engineer
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
To perform functional verification for FPGA designs
1. FPGA simulation and verification strategy planning and architecture design
2. Feature point extraction and test case planning and design and debugging, Function coverage analyzing
3. Documentation for related tasks also is responsible for document review, code inspection and other
tasks required by quality process
4. Capability to drive strategic technical leadership
5. Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
6. Develop/support team competence set up in technical domain
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. More than 2 year working experience on FPGA verification in Telecommunication product field
2. Good at C/C++ design, good understanding of OOP
3. Knowledge of SystemVerilog is a must
4. Knowledge and experience of FPGA design is a plus
5. Knowledge on verification methodology, OVM,UVM is a plus
6. Be familiar with standard protocol and interfaces and IO standards, PCI, PCI-e, Local bus, SERDES,
CPRI, I2C, SGMII, Flash/SDRAM
7. Good sense of co-working with team members under CVS/ClearCase like source control environments is a plus
8. Linux environment working capable is a plus; knowledge of script/Shell is a plus
9. Be familiar with EDA tools such as Incisive , VCS ,ModelSim and so on
10. Knowledge of Perl , shell, makefile script language is a plus
11. Working with people and networking
12. Innovating, adapting and responding to change
13. Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
14. Planning and organizing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D