Ericsson Customer Project Manager located in Barcelona
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, Located in BARCELONA, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
The Customer Project Manager (CPM) ensures that a Fulfillment Assignment Specification (FAS) including products and/or services is delivered to the satisfaction of the customer and Ericsson. To do this, the CPM details and clarifies the FAS scope, time, and budget, and secures the necessary resources, and plans, and monitors all necessary activities. During the FAS delivery the CPM is the lead person for add on sales opportunity generation. The CPM is responsible to ensure that adequate cost and resource allocation for compliance to Group and local safety requirements are included in the project scope.
To be successful the CPM, depending on the project category and complexity, is an active participant in the Core 3 team and must engage with the Customer, Ericsson Market Area organization, 3rd party suppliers, Product Areas and Ericsson Global Service Centers
- Establish project plan baseline
- Drive project execution
- Handle customer & stakeholder engagement
- Manage project finance
- Drive delivery excellence
- Education: Experience based on Project Management, Technical Coordination or any other applicable background
- Min years of experience: 3-5
- Domain experience: Radio, Transmission and IP
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Risk Management Skills
- OHS Knowledge & Skills
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Ericsson Business Process Knowledge
- Customer Insight
- Negotiation Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Proficiency with the English Language
- Spanish mandatory
- Persuading & Influencing
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Leading & Supervising
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Planning & Organizing
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- PMI certifications - CPM is expected to be certified on his/her career related certifications such us PMP, PRINCE 2,...
- Project sales process
- Contract management
- 3rd pp supplier management experience
Applicable process connected to Job Role
- XLPM Project Management, Service Delivery Processes, CPM Process
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Barcelona || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 283875