Department Manager Integration and Release, Product Development Leader
Responsibilities & Tasks:
As the Department Manager of Integration and Release, you will be leading the integration and release teams. You will have the responsibility for the 4G and 5G test teams including feature verification and system verification. You also will be responsible for mode CI, node CI, IODT, test automation and test environment management. The unit is multi-site with units in Beijing and Guangzhou. You will report to the Head of PDU 4G5G Customer Adaptation.
You will be securing and responsible for:
· Delivering the good quality product with full scope feature verification and system verifications.
· Module and Node Continuous Integration to guarantee product release.
· Design test automation to save the test leading time to make sure product quality.
· Test Strategy and strategy execution activities in the scope of product release programs.
· Communication and alignment with UE vendor for IODT strategy and execution activities.
· Management of all test environments to make efficient setup.
· Excellent communication towards key stakeholder, product line, internal organization, internal PDU and external PDU.
Possible role locations: Guangzhou and Beijing
We are looking for an experienced leader, eager and capable of being a leader of leaders. In this position continuously developing, generating energy, coaching, challenge and creating commitment. Many stakeholders require strong an ability to handle relations and to balance a diplomatic approach while being assertive.
In addition, we are looking for the following qualifications:
· Experience of working in a leadership team as a leader of leaders
· Result oriented with a strong product integration and release background
· Solid experience of managing a complex unit with a multitude of interfaces
· Strong leadership skills in line with Ericsson core values and leadership framework
· Interest and good understanding of the concepts of Lean and Agile ways of working
· Excellent skills in communication and in handling relations
· Business and customer understanding are key for this position
· You have a genuine interest in people.
· Ability to work and cooperate across organizational boundaries
· Large degree of flexibility and willingness to take on different tasks.
· Find it stimulating to work with change management and teamwork/cooperation across the organizations.
· Excellent English skills in both writing and conversation is a must
· University level education
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 283873