ICT Project Manager
Lab Operations, within Ericsson, is now looking for an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Project Manager. You will lead Lab Operations projects towards project goals in terms of scope, time, costs, and quality in accordance with the agreement made with the project sponsor. You will ensure that the project deliverables are delivered to the satisfaction of the project sponsor and Ericsson. In order to be successful, you will record details and clarify the project scope, secure the necessary resources and plan and monitor all necessary activities. You will be active participant in the project governance group and engage Stakeholders.
The overall purpose with Lab Operations is to provide world class lab infrastructure, networks and HW Services to the R&D organizations. Through our standardized solution and services, we enable our stakeholders to configure and deploy their design and test environment. Lab Operations provide the services with global deliveries from the Site Lab Operations in China, Kista, Rosersberg, Linköping and other regional Labs globally.
- You will establish project plan baseline
- Drive project execution
- Handle internal/external customer and stakeholder engagement
- Manage project finance and develop the business
- You will also develop the ICT Project Management discipline
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent. Master’s degree is an asset.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Project Manager within technical domains.
- Experiences related to project management methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Experience of working within the Telecom/IS/IT industry.
- Experience working with multi-national global decentralized organizations with the ability to establish good working climate in a virtual environment using phone, mail and collaboration tools as communication vehicles.
- PMP Certification, ITIL Foundation Certification etc. are meritorious.
Location: Kista, Stockholm.
Last day to apply is 30th of June 2019. The recruitment process is ongoing, therefore, please submit your application directly. For more information about the position you are welcome to contact the hiring manager, Karin Stjerndahl, +46 709 862 556. For more information about the recruitment process, please contact recruiter, Ann Nilsson, +46 736 847 719.
We look forward to your application!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 283872